Name:
Location: Port Richey, Florida, United States

I am a mother, writer, student, aspiring investigative journalist, truth seeker and herald to the people. I am solely driven to inform anyone who will listen of the permeating evil that exists among our religious and political leaders and to wake up those who will be roused, to the sinister plans of the elite for the rest of the world

Sunday, December 14, 2008


Patriotic Fool 


Dear Commander in Chief: 


“You thought I wouldn’t figure things out,

Just ‘cuz I speaks with a drawl.

Well, guess what, Mr. America:

 

I know bout you

I know bout your plans for me.

You coming to take the patriots away!

 

To the Death Camps!

But I been preparing for Armageddon,

So you won’t find me amongst my things.

 

No, sir, I ain’t gonna letch ya

Have me like you did them other folk.

They wasn’t ready.

 

Like I told ‘em to be.

I told ‘em yous was gonna

Put chips in ‘em like cattle,

 

But they wouldn’t listen.

That’s the problem with most folks -

They don’t listen.

 

I told ‘em yous was gonna take their guns away

Sos they couldn’t fight, but

They said I’s just a fool.

 

Well, I just wanted to leave this here message

For you, Mr. America to say,

You can’t have me!

 

You won’t find me here, cuz

I’ve gone to dwell among the legion -

A legion of fools that lie in wait…

 

for you.

 

Sincerely,

Butch Walker

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home